We all know dancers love bling and beautiful bedazzled costumes are a favorite. So how about adding some pizazz to your sneakers or hip hop shoes with a few rhinestones? This simple step by step tutorial will have your shoes sparkling in no time.
- Swarovski flatback rhinestones
- Jewel setter
- Sand Paper / Emery board
- e6000 adhesive:
- Piece of cotton cloth / hanky
- Orange stick: Small wooden stick used for pushing back cuticles.
- Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)
- Converse boots / trainers / shoes
Check out Crystal and Glass Beads full tutorial on how to rhinestone your shoes.