This post may contain affiliate links that allow us to earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.
If you are looking for gift ideas for big/lil sisters or Secret Santa gifts for a teammate, check out the simple gift ideas for teens below. A favorite place to buy containers for their favorite candy or cute gift bags is TJMaxx. Maybe you want to give a friend or teammate a good luck gift or an end of season gift. Take a look at the gift suggestions below and let us know in the comment section your favorite gift you’ve received.
1. Starbucks Gift Cup – Teens and their Starbucks seem to always be a hit. Fill the cup with favorite items such as gift cards, lip balm, nail polish, candy, hair ties or something else you know they will love.
2. DIY Glitter Cup – Add a little pizazz to double walled cup. Choose a favorite color or team colors. This cup is perfect for all those Starbucks lovers.
3. Pamper Me Please – Every girl loves a little pampering. This would be a great end of season idea when those tired dancing feet need some love.
4. Smelling Sweet – This pampering jar focuses on lotion and loofahs. They used a favorite Bath & Body Works scent to create the theme for this jar.
5. “A” For Awesome – This is such a cute and inexpensive way to remind someone how awesome you think they are – who couldn’t use a pick me up like that?
6. Color Theme Basket – Love the idea of this color theme. This would be really cute in team colors or in your friend’s favorite color.
7. Is The Year Over? – Want to give something at the end of the year that’s a little different, how about a looking forward to summer gift! Who isn’t ready for a little sun and fun at the end of a busy dance year.
8. Thank You – A little treat to say thank you for the love and support. This is a great idea for a competition weekend as well.
Create Your Own With These Products Available on Amazon (affiliate links):
Editors Note: This post was originally posted in April 2015 and has been completely revamped and updated for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
I love these ideas but, they are just a bit pricey for bigger party’s. I would rather something smaller to by for party favors. Nail file and nail polish one was amazing.
I agree. It’s not meant to be rude, but I was thinking something that you could craft yourself would’ve been more ideal. Thanks for the ideas though!!
I don’t think the gifts were supposed to be party favors…
I was looking for things that I could make (such as cute little crafts and such). I love the ideas, but they are a bit expensive for if you made several.
I think these are really good ideas. I’m making the “thank you” bags for favors for my daughter’s sweet 16 party.
Great ideas! Teens can be so hard to buy for! These ideas will be great for my middle school TA’s! Thanks for sharing!!